So Italians cant drive? lol
Poor pedestrian. Made me lol though.
oh god lol.
i lold :D
Seems like the Italians are like the minorities of europe xD
So TRUE! i live in italy :p
Hahaha. I've seen this before..and been to Italy...terribly true. Though I've met some awesome Italians too. :)
lmao nice
ahahhahaha
ahahahhahaha:)
thanks for the lulz!
That's pretty cool.Nice thanks!
hahaha
oh god this made me feel bad about being part Italian
it's pretty similar here in croatia :S :D
true and fascinating!
So italians are europes mexicans?
lol! Nice blog, you got a new follower!
thanks for the lulz, lol
So Italians cant drive? lol
RispondiEliminaPoor pedestrian. Made me lol though.
RispondiEliminaoh god lol.
RispondiEliminai lold :D
RispondiEliminaSeems like the Italians are like the minorities of europe xD
RispondiEliminaSo TRUE! i live in italy :p
RispondiEliminaHahaha. I've seen this before..and been to Italy...terribly true. Though I've met some awesome Italians too. :)
RispondiEliminalmao nice
RispondiEliminaahahhahaha
RispondiEliminaahahahhahaha:)
RispondiEliminathanks for the lulz!
RispondiEliminaThat's pretty cool.
RispondiEliminaNice thanks!
hahaha
RispondiEliminaoh god this made me feel bad about being part Italian
RispondiEliminait's pretty similar here in croatia :S :D
RispondiEliminatrue and fascinating!
RispondiEliminaSo italians are europes mexicans?
RispondiEliminalol! Nice blog, you got a new follower!
RispondiEliminathanks for the lulz, lol
RispondiElimina